The Time Now is an accurate tool providing multiple time-related services.
You can find out what is the current local time in more than a hundred thousand cities in the world, as well as the UTC/GMT offset, the time zone full name and abbreviation, and whether each location observes Daylight Saving Time (DST) or Summer Time, right now or in a near future. This database is updated with each new decision of governments or astronomical institutions. Use the search bar on the top of each page to reach a city page.
Know the local weather and forecast in most cities of the world. You will learn about the current conditions, the 48-hour forecast, the 2-week forecast, an hour-by-hour temperature forecast, as well as the sunrise and sunset, the day length, the moon phases, the moonrise and moonset. Enjoy the many daily updates of these data, up to every fifteen minutes.
The website provides an astronomy section, that gives detailed information about the Solar System, the planets, their moons, the stars, the galaxies, cosmology, how to observe the sky, space probes, information about how to become an astronomer and a description of the job.
The Time Now also offers comprehensive local business directories with opening and closing times in many countries, such as United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Finland, France and Italy. Each country's local business directory is available from its translated version of the website.
In case you need a specific conversion, we provide many useful tools such as:
- a time zone converter that will help you find the time difference between two cities or two time zones.
- an international meeting planner, to find the better time for a meeting with people around the world.
- a dialing codes helper, to help you make a phone call between two locations.
- a distance calculator, to find the air distance between two cities.
- a currency converter, to convert more than 150 currencies worldwide.
The Time Now is currently available in 29 languages. It is used by millions of people worldwide each month.